There are two fireplaces: One in the Master Bedroom and one in the Living Room. They should be ready for you. All you should need to do it flip the wall switch to "ON."
The switches are mounted on the wall adjacent to each fireplace.
If they don't come on automatically, feel free to call us for help but there are a couple of things you can check:
Pilot Relight Procedure
1) Turn the black knob until the PILOT is next to the red dot on the bottom of the controller
2) Push in and Hold the Black Knob
3) Push and release the Red Knob until the pilot light ignites
4) Continue to hold in the black knob for 30 seconds after the pilot light begins burning
5) Rotate the black knob until ON is next to the red dot
6) Make sure the pilot light remains lit.